Curved Piecing with Janet Goddard on Saturday 2nd March 2024
Curved Piecing Workshop with Janet Goddard
Saturday 2nd March – 10 – 4pm – £50 – Conquer the curve with this great stash busting project with a modern twist. Learn how to piece this orange peel block so that you achieve smooth seams with no puckers. This is a machine pieced workshop with quilting too.
Students need to be able to use a rotary cutter and stitch an accurate ¼” seam.
The requirements listed below are sufficient to make a quilt measuring 46 ½ x 46 ½”
- **1 ½ m light print fabric
- **1 ½ m dark print fabric
- **1 sheet of template plastic
- **Marking pen/pencil that can be seen on both the light and dark fabrics
- **Square ruler if you have one (7” or larger)
- **Neutral thread for piecing
- **Rotary cutter, ruler and cutting mat
- Sewing machine
- Usual sewing equipment
- **8” fabric inner border
- **½ m fabric outer border
- **12 “ fabric binding
- **50” x 50” wadding
- **50” x 50” backing
The border, binding, backing fabrics and wadding will not be needed on the day.
**Can be purchased at Poppy Patch
Availability: 6 in stock