Petite Blooms Needlebook with Scissor Fob ~ Finished size 5 ½”square
Petite Blooms Needlework Roll ~ Finished size 10″ x 2 1/4″ closed / 10″ x 16 ½” open
– The “Petite Blooms ~ Sewing Set” pattern includes a transfer sheet with transfers for all embroidered panels, a full sized pattern sheet and an abundance of photographic and illustrated instruction.
– Combine patchwork, applique, embroidery and dimensional fabric flowers to create this pretty yet practical sewing set. Make a needlework roll for storing your finished needlework blocks or works in progress, a needlebook with matching scissor fob… or both.
– The embroidery panels are embellished with flowers cut from easily made “double-sided fabric”. They are attached to the feature panels with central embroidery, leaving the edges free to sit up a little from the background, adding a dimensional quality to the design. Ecru threaded backstitch is sewn around the outside of each embroidery panel, giving the effect of a subtle lace edge.
– The “Petite Blooms” needlebook features a patchwork cover with embroidered panel with dimensional flowers. Inside, you’ll discover felted wool needlekeeps, a “flap pocket” and three open pockets. The needlebook is securely closed with a braided tie that winds around a button on the back. A matching scissor fob completes this sweet sewing set.
– Lay your needlework blocks inside the “Petite Blooms” needlework roll, roll up and tie with a bow for safekeeping. Each time you open the roll an embroidered verse with patchwork borders is revealed. The outside of the needlework roll combines rows of simple patchwork and a floral feature panel with embroidery and dimensional flowers.