This kantha tulip kit includes everything you need to make this gorgeous design which features three beautiful pink tulips in a blue vase. Your work can then be displayed by turning it into a wall hanging, a bag or cushion. The only other items you will need to complete the kit is some tacking thread and a pencil or fabric marking pen.
This kit uses kantha which is hand stitching technique which originated in India several centuries ago. Kantha is a relaxing technique which can become highly addictive.
The kantha tulip kit includes five different colours of hand dyed cotton thread, two pieces of cotton muslin, Makower linen look cotton fabric, a
size 7 embroidery needle, as well as a full size pattern and detailed written instructions featuring stitch diagrams.
Included in Your Kit is:
- A4 double sided instruction sheet with written instructions and stitch diagrams
- A4 full size pattern
- John James size 7 embroidery needle
- 2 x pieces of cotton muslin in each kit, which is 25cm x 33cm
- 1 x piece Makower linen look cotton fabric spectrum white which is 25cm X 33cm
- Paint Box hand dyed cotton threads