This Snow Hare kit uses the techniques of Kantha stitching, a technique that originated in India. This hand sewing kit uses the same techniques used hundreds of years ago; using a running stitch to create a stunning hare gazing out over snow towards a Wintery sun.
This kit is suitable for all levels of ability and full easy to follow instructions are provided. Everything you need is provided except tacking thread and a marking pen.
The kit features hare stitched in variegated brown thread sitting in a shiny snowy field stitched with a silver metallic thread. Thinner perlé 12 threads are used for the sky, sun and trees.
The finished kit stitched size is 25cm x 20cm
- Makower white star fabric 24.5cm x 33cm
- Cotton muslin 24.5cm x 33cm, two pieces
- John James chenille needle size 22
- A4 full size pattern
- A4 written instructions
- A5 illustrated stitch diagrams
- All threads needed (except tacking thread) including Wonderfil Dazzle